• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Shop to buy Pioneer DVR-630H-S

RoNaLdiNhO

Established Member
Hi,

I'm a long time reader 3 years but this is the 1st time i'm going to post i thought i would register for this long time you have not been missing anything since i dont have much interesting to say anyways :)

Anyways back to the question i wanted to know if there is any BIG shops in down e.g Dixions/currys etc if they sell the Pioneer DVR-630H. My mother is going on holiday next week and i want to record all her programmes for her when shes away and dump them on dvdr.

The reason i ask about a shop in town is because with the dvd recorder having a hdd in it i dont want to wait around at home if something happens to it. Buying from a shop in town you can go there and return it and get a replacement straight away.

Thank you very much in advance guys.

On a side note alittle question with anyone who has one. What i will be doing is copying from sky+ box (pvr1) then i want to edit the recordings, split them up and take out ads is this very easy? You see the pvr1 is 10hours so i will be dumping that over to the recorder hdd at night then when i want to dump shows in order ep 1/2 etc i will have to chop up the big mpeg file on the recorders hdd.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
Superfi sell them see here although I think the nearest actual shop to you is Leeds :(

RoNaLdiNhO

Established Member
Cheers John, no problem at all leeds is just down the round i can catch a train and be there in a jiffy.

thanks again.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I would give them a ring first mate to check that they have them in stock

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom