1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shop prices mistery in Pioneer 2011

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by superaffordable, Apr 8, 2003.

1. superaffordable

superaffordable

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I been in Seven Oaks today and while the price of the Denon 3803 was close to £900, the price for the Pioneer 2011 (not in stock but coming within couple of weeks) would be only £750 which I believe is quite good for an ONSITE shop.

The funny thing is that the same price told me the dependant in RicherSounds (shop again) but also out of stock but coming in few days day say if I ordered

The price given by Seven Oaks will be the new price as for this coming Wednesday, so the shop-man said

Since the Denon still at that same price, I wonder if the Pioneer 2011 will become MUCH MORE cheaper in the net as from this coming Wednesday where the shops will be selling them at £750

As well as asking I just though in aware others of this (if I am right in what I am thinking)

2. lab

lab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    "The funny thing is that the same price told me the dependant in RicherSounds (shop again) but also out of stock but coming in few days day say if I ordered"

Erm, What??

3. superaffordable

superaffordable

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The funny thing is that the same price told me the dependant in RicherSounds (shop again) but also out of stock but coming in few days day say if I ordered"

Erm, What??
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I will try to explain better

First I went to Richer Sounds and I been told that the will sell the Pioneer 2011 at £750...

Since around the same £750 is the price that this av is more or less selling in the net, I thought that such price was somehow cheap when buying in an street shop

Then I went to Seven Oaks where they told me that the price for the Pioneer 2011 were also £750 and then I thought that either one, Richersounds and Seven maybe just sells at internet prices...

Was only after seeing the Denon 3803 there in Seven...selling at almost £900 when I realised that they DO NOT charge internet prices but street retailer prices

After keep talking with Seven...dependant I found out that the Pioneer would sell at £750 ONLY from this coming Wednesday

SOOOOOO, despite I am not that clever :), I am now thinking that if they are going to sell the Pioneer 2011 in store at £750 from Wednesday, ONLY PERHAPS, the same AV would cost a lot less in the net from the very same Wednesday

Do this does makes more sense??

Edited from here
    OOOOps

I understand the confusion now, I would have sweared that I posted this in the right forum, I got not clue how this is showing in the classified adverts forums.:eek:

Sorry about this

4. JamesTapp

JamesTapp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My sister in law is Scottish, so maybe I can help.

Sevenoaks and Richer Sounds are setting the price of the Pioneer 2011 at £750 from Wednesday. Will this mean that the online retailer prices are likely to drop in line with this reduction from the high street retailers?

Any confusion in the above translation is due to the fact I am Welsh.... and please don't mention the Rugby, Wales is now a footballing nation...:zonked:

James

5. superaffordable

superaffordable

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks James. That's exactly what I was trying to say :)

6. rjw

rjw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I've tidied this thread to remove the off-topic posts. Please try to keep it on-topic.