1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shop@panasonic leicester 42PV500 cab price?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by loungefly, Jun 5, 2005.

1. loungefly

loungefly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how much the shop@panasonice leicester is selling the 42PV500 Cab for. I got a price for the 42PV00PED of £2350 inc dmres10 and 3 years warranty - and i think that included delivery - but i've decided I want the cabinet now.

Im sure when I was in there the CAB was £2699 but not sure if that was for the 37".

Does anyone know for sure. Also does anyone else have a better price for the 42PV500Cab including the above. I've total lost now reading all the prices that are around at the moment.

If anyone is thinking of going to the Peterborough John Lewis they only have one price on their system at the moment and it doesnt say have any details except for PV500. Unless of course I spoke to the shop idiot!

2. Carlos13

Carlos13
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I was in there yesterday and the price is £2699 for the cabinet model, complete with DVD recorder and 3 yr warranty.

I am torn as to what to do. The PV500CAB is available for £2250+ delivery from this place in Birmingham and also for under £2300 delivered from Dixons. You only get the standard one year warranty though, and no DVD recorder. However a 2 year top up warranty is £199 from av-sales, and its probably a better warranty too. Also I don't really want the DVD recorder. At the same time, I would like to buy from Panny in Leicester as their pre-sales was very good indeed. They wanted a further £20 to deliver to Peterborough.