Shoot&Show ....... Do they sell UK stuff?

U

Uzey

Does anybody know if Shoot&Show (or Show&Shoot) sell original UK products with UK warranties.
I've been told to watch out for traders selling stuff with 'global' warranties which are useless, especially with Panasonic plasma products.
:confused:

Um, is that the domain Nexnix use? :confused: Nexnix are pretty reputable AFAIK, only dealt with them once but plan to do so again.

I bought a Relisys LCD TV from there and it came with a Kosher UK warranty reg. which I returned to Relisys okay.

That's a good sign!
If I had an ounce of common sense, I'd just email them directly and ask them!
Stupid boy!

They have a good name round here, I've never read anything negative, though I have to admit the 'shootandshow' domain thing is kind of odd.

Shoot and show IS Nexnix,they told me themselves.
It is the home version whereas nexnix they wanted to concentrate on business installs etc...

Phil

You know, I've never gone to S&S's home page, I've only ever visited product pages linked off Nexnix's site .. and it's immediately obvious S&S and Nexnix are one and the same .. the postal address gives a subtle clue. :laugh:

I've used Nexnix and will be planning to do so again. S&S is their consumer website, but as far as I could tell the prices are the same (?).

I've visited their offices in Horsham and had a little guided tour by Lucy. Certainly didn't see anything that looked out of the ordinary. Certainly when we were standing in the store room all the boxes I saw were in English, not German or Chinese :D

My Panny 6 from Nexnix came in a box marked TH-42PWD6BX, and I understand the 'BX' refers to the fact it is a UK product.

EX is for Euro screens, and UY for US.

There was no separate warranty form in the box, but I guess that this is dealt with through Nexnix/S&S anyway.

The service I have received has been very good, I would definitely use them for any future plasma purchase.

Yeah, yeah! That's great!!!
But what about this Lucy??
Is it worth me getting my Plaz from Nexnix just to see her or what?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom