• My Dad's big shoes.jpg
    My Dad's big shoes.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 102

mjn

Distinguished Member
Just get a shorter gf.

Iccz

Watch the girl laugh when you take the shoes off and she towers over you :p

It's all pointless. And they're using selling points like "look richer and healthier"
What the...

Come on, you really can't fall for that, surely, they're high heels for men. Simple.

AVTEZ59

A question......As I am 7' 3", are there any shoes designed to make a chap look smaller ??.:rolleyes:

nheather

Distinguished Member
@mooperman

Fantastic. The guy in the website stood next to the womman appears to grow by 6 inches or more. Must be wearing stilettos!

Cheers,

Nigel

mooperman

Distinguished Member
A question......As I am 7' 3", are there any shoes designed to make a chap look smaller ??.:rolleyes:

just attach the shoes to your knees and walk around all night on those....:smashin:

SteveAWOL

Distinguished Member
Wonder how much of Sven Goran Eriksson' "success" can be attributed his use of elevator shoes! Being a paltry 5'7" myself these things are quite tempting- no more dishonest than discovering the woman of your dreams has been wearing a padded bra :eek:

The last time I was actually able to stand shoulder to shoulder with my mates was at a fancy dress party which allowed me to don some platform boots as part of my Austin Powers outfit. Gave me a whole new perspective on things which previously I had been only partially aware of :devil:

MartinImber

Depends on style - a lot of womens are similar to mens style but taller, just have a look in a big shoe shop and see what fits!

Phil57

I hear that these shoes make men appear taller, not just "gentlemen";)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom