1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shock,horror,Is this true? please read on...

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by akarit1, May 11, 2005.

1. akarit1

akarit1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Visited my local Panny shop today.They had the panny 700 up and running,boy what a picture, but then the guy in the shop told me that this was to be the last Home cinema pj that Panasonic would be making and that there would be no replacement for this!!!
    The reason for this was so that Panny could concentrate more on its lcd tv's.
    Is this true?? Anybody else heard of this???
    God I hope its not true.
    But if it is,well then if your reading this Sanyo & Hitachi - looks like you have one less foe(competitor).

2. akarit1

akarit1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Then this truly is the end of the Panasonic home cinema projectors???
    boo hoo..

3. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    Your sig says there are two types of people in this great world, and it looks like this forum falls into the latter...PJ :)

4. akarit1

akarit1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Well I did hear it from a Panasonic member of staff,surely theres no smoke without fire??Besides why would he want to make something like that up??He was most definately not going to gain anything.In fact if anything it put me off buying one as it would be a discontinued model/product altogether.
    Oh well there's plenty of competition out there,will just have to research again.