shivering isles expansion..

pixelpidgeon

Distinguished Member
Hi. I am only able to play this while connected to live.
Comes up with an eroor ' wont be able to load all data etc...'
or something along those lines.
Anyone else had this problem?

cheers :cool:

jedial

I read in one of the reviews that you need to be connected to live to play this.

I can't test it I'm afraid as I have just received a reburbished 360 after mine died, so I now need to be connected live to access all of my downloaded content.

pixelpidgeon

Distinguished Member
blimey! seems a bit trange. imagine if you have no internet connection for some reason. you wouldnt be able to play it??

cheers

SpaceGhost

I guess if you've managed to download it, it's fairly safe to assume that you do in fact have an internet connection :D

pixelpidgeon

Distinguished Member
yeah. but my point is, if you have problems with your connection, either due to bt, orange etc... or if you decide to cancel the connection for whatever reason. Then it wouild mean that this expansion that you have paid £20 for, it uselesss?? :eek:

CaPo

I think it will always work on the original console it was downloaded for, but if the hd is removed and plugged into a different console then it has to check online against your gamertag to confirm identity.

pixelpidgeon

Distinguished Member
was afriad that might be the case..... i suppose, i could delete it, and re-download it then. Woouldnt think that would make my current saved games unuseable?

I think it will always work on the original console it was downloaded for, but if the hd is removed and plugged into a different console then it has to check online against your gamertag to confirm identity.

moody41

was afriad that might be the case..... i suppose, i could delete it, and re-download it then. Woouldnt think that would make my current saved games unuseable?

yours saves are assigned to your gamer profile so as long as your using the same profile it should work.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom