Shipping Info not updated since the 6th!

midknight

Distinguished Member
Is this normal - coming via USPS Air Mail.

When I type the tracking number into their or Parcel Force's website I get:

06-12-2006 10:59 CAPE ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) Left origin country

But have had NOTHING since - that was 5 days ago - I mean how are they sending it ..... by Carrier Pigeon!!!

Mine had the same but only waited 4 days, Then it hits customs which mine was released straight away (but heard this can take 5 days). Then I picked it up the next day from PF, So I waited about 5 days in total.

shade_of_meta

Waiting on a replacement unit myself and have the same issue....they're obviously pretending to earn their money for a change :rotfl:

midknight

Distinguished Member
I don't know how long to leave it before I should think about finding out where it is etc.

I mean 5 days to get from LA to London - I wonder how ofter Parcel Force update their tracking info?

J

JamesRT

I don't know how long to leave it before I should think about finding out where it is etc.

I mean 5 days to get from LA to London - I wonder how ofter Parcel Force update their tracking info?

Not very often. Mine was only updated 2 days before delivery. If its 4-10 days it should be with you by Wednesday. If not phone ParcelForce as they will be able to tell you where it is.

shade_of_meta

Midknight,

i get stuff from the US all the time and this is the first time i've seen it so slow to update ( or arrive even! )

Parcelforce are pretty good at updating their site, USPS are similar but its like our stuff has disappeared into a black hole lol...

i wouldnt worry, i'd say it will be here this week at some point....PITA when you're really waiting for somethign eh :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom