Shipping DS games from Movietyme? Delivery timescale?

smashed

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can anybody please tell me how long it takes to get a game shipped and received via Movietyme?
Im assuming that anything over £18 will be customs risky tho.

Thanks

smashed said:
Can anybody please tell me how long it takes to get a game shipped and received via Movietyme?
Im assuming that anything over £18 will be customs risky tho.

Thanks

No. Everything from Movietyme is 100% customs safe. They re-send from within the uk. No chance of ever getting charged customs.

Within a week for everything I have ordered.

Ordered point blank ds tuesday, recived today marvelous service. Thanks

ive ordered 7 games from them for the ds, this was wed, 1st arrived on Fri, the others should be here Mon. They're cheaper and the same delivery as some game stores online over here. very good, i will be ordering alot more from them.

I'll give my support as well!

I have used Movietyme for all my DS needs now. I have received new US releases 4 to 5 days after their US Tuesday release date and all for the paltry sum of £20 odd per title.

I couldnt recommend the company high enough as they have sent me money off vouchers for future purchases.

Can you play US games on a UK DS?

inzaman said:
Can you play US games on a UK DS?

Yes, absolutly. You can play any region game on any DS. There is no region coding what so ever, straight out of the box :smashin:

I can't recommend movietyme highly enough. I did wait ages for Pac N Roll, but at £7.99 delivered it was worth it. The games are US versions but work perfectly on UK DSs. We got a few games from them for my son and it saved us a packet!

:smashin:

Conn said:
There is no region coding what so ever, straight out of the box
Thats good news, it would be nice if the other new games consoles are like this.

dark_shadow said:
How about online games (Such as Mario Kart)? Won't that be affected at all?

No. Not one bit.

Just for clarity - any game will play on any DS, regardless of origin and with no loss of features/no restrictions.

Pretty neat, huh? ;)

Conn said:
No. Not one bit.

Just for clarity - any game will play on any DS, regardless of origin and with no loss of features/no restrictions.

Pretty neat, huh? ;)
Indeed.

It's my birthday and I'm off to get one today :)

It seems a lot of places are out of the black versions! I don't really fancy a white to be honest, it's not my colour and all the issues such as yellowy buttons, cracked hinges and so on :(

Just further info on region free games. Indeed games are region free, but some incompatibilities may arise when trying to play multiplayer (that is only for direct matchups, playing online through wifi is unaffected)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom