Shipping/courier for batteries

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
Aside from the fact that I can't get hold of a power bank on Amazon or eBay because I'm looking for delivery to Northern Ireland address, I'm now looking at a 2.4kWh battery for a solar PV system.

Problem is its in England and I would have to organise a courier to collect. Parcelforce etc will shift it at a reasonable price, but not to NI.

Any other options/suggestions?

Last edited:

danmc_82

Distinguished Member
You tried Parcel Monkey? You put your details in and I'm sure it'll show you if they will deliver to your location or not.
Its abit like a comparison site for post.

danmc_82

Distinguished Member
I thought as long as you declared it with some type of form stuck to the box it was ok.

I cant be of any more help im affraid.

Hixs

Distinguished Member
The problem isn't the battery, it's his location.

I'm in France and Amazon UK are quite happy to ship a powerbank to me.

danmc_82

Distinguished Member
The problem isn't the battery, it's his location.

I'm in France and Amazon UK are quite happy to ship a powerbank to me.

If the courier wont ship a battery to his location then they are both the problem.

PsyVision

Distinguished Member
Well the main problem is that the battery is now sold so I missed it anyway, lol.

It seems most shippers won't ship a battery "as-is" but will happily ship it if it is part of something. A lot of Chinese hobby stores now ship Li-po batteries with an LED attached and call it a torch.

Dony

Distinguished Member
I've tried a number of times to buy a 25k mah power bank but I can't get anyone to ship the damn thing!

I've encountered this a few times. I now get the item sent to our head office in Hemel, and they send it on to me.
Do you have anyone in England who would let you use their address?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom