Sherwood RD-6103/RD-6103R AV receiver

D

dexterholland03

Hi Everyone,

I just recently purchased a brand new Sherwood Dolby Digital/DTS Audio/video receiver for £120. The model is RD-6103/RD-6103R. I am a newbie at the home cinema world and was just wondering whether or not i have a descent amp. I can't find no reviews or anything and was hoping that the experts ( you guys ;) ) would know whether or not i have a descent amp.
I have a pair of cone shaped Canon rear speakers, A pair of Accoustic soloution 120W Fronts and a whalfedale centre. In my own opinion I think it sounds really good, but as I said before I would like a professional opinion.
Thanks for your time.

dexterholland03

I hate to have to post this again regarding Sherwood but your going to get a much better response from US sites. Sherwood are rated much higher in the US and they have bigger distribution channels, the only retailer in the UK which sells Sherwood equipment is RicherSounds (thus little of it is reviewed). Sherwood does make quality products and for their price they are often very good, however like all manufacturers I'm sure they make some bums too.
You should get a much better response from http://www.hometheaterforum.com/

(EDIT: Forgot to mention Sherwoods Sr. VP for Marketing and Product Planning frequents those boards - and no his name isn't Stuart :p - he may be able to help give you some reviews.)

One more thing tho, if your happy with your sound then enjoy it. When you start getting people telling you you could get much better you may get into a game of endless wondering and end up thinking your sound isn't that good after all.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom