She-Hulk (Disney+) Season 2 TBC

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Doctor Who and Tank Girl director Rachel Talalay interested in She-hulk feature film

Director Rachel Talalay Says She Has A "Strong Vision" For A SHE-HULK Movie

3e5366250e3057b1b20913ff195578e0.jpg

Last edited:
reading the article, it's all just hypothetical as there's currently no plans for Marvel to even make a She-Hulk film.
I guess she's just throwing her name out there early seeing as women directing female-centric superhero films seems to be a talking point at the moment

sometimes actors or directors (Blomkamp, which did not end well) have to get the ball rolling by self promotion, to get /drum up interest for the parts / projects they are interested in

if she manages to get marvel interested I suppose she might be able to get them to squeeze a film in somewhere in their release schedule in around 10 years time ;)

if she manages to get marvel interested I suppose she might be able to get them to squeeze a film in somewhere in their release schedule in around 10 years time ;)

studio are always moving dates, she might get lucky it could be early as 7 yrs :D

Marvel have not been interested in a Hulk solo, film, this could be difficult sell

A She-Hulk movie would be totally different to a Hulk movie. For starters she retains all of her memories and skills as a Lawyer which means she can talk intelligently and doesnt have to go on the run and fight against an army or hugh adversary all the time.

However it's far away from existing because Marvney have their roadmap lined up for quite a few years yet.

still not given Mark Ruffalo the solo film he deserves, the rights belong to Universal

Universal/ Sony-marvel for Hulk/Spider-man partnership would be awesome

I don't get the praise for Mark Ruffalo as Banner. He barely had anything to do in the first Avengers, and when he did, it was his usual awkward mumbling performance he dishes out in every film I've seen him in prior. Certainly doesn't come across as the super intelligent scientist he's supposed to be portraying. Norton was far more convincing and would have been interesting to see acting alongside RDJ's Ironman.

On a side note, Ruffalo would make a good Columbo if they ever decide on a big screen adaption.

Agreed, I know the "Im always angry" line was well received but seriously he doesnt look and act like his comic book counter part at all.

I don't get the praise for Mark Ruffalo as Banner. He barely had anything to do in the first Avengers, and when he did, it was his usual awkward mumbling performance he dishes out in every film I've seen him in prior. Certainly doesn't come across as the super intelligent scientist he's supposed to be portraying. Norton was far more convincing and would have been interesting to see acting alongside RDJ's Ironman.

On a side note, Ruffalo would make a good Columbo if they ever decide on a big screen adaption.

Marvel don't get it right every time then.

It's on. Don't make her mad!

ECsRlzNU8AAFC3-

Last edited:
Jessica Gao, who won an Emmy for her work on Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty, has been tapped to develop and lead the writing team on She-Hulk, the Disney+ series from Marvel Studios.

Last edited:
Kevin Feige confirms Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk & Moon Knight will make the jump to the movies after their retrospective series

Is it a 5 day limited run?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom