She-Hulk (Disney +) tbc

Drax1

Distinguished Member

View attachment 1367609
View attachment 1367602

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member

didn't Rudd and Brie originally deny there mcu castings too?

She Hulk show-runner head writer Jessica Gao was posting news about Maslany's casting on social media

millerlfc

Surprised that they're getting Tim Roth back as Abomination, although interesting to see how he'll fit in. Maybe She-Hulk prosecuting/defending him in court?

Very skeptical that Daredevil will feature though, Fiege has made it clear he has no interest in incorporating the Netflix shows.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
She-Hulk is a legal comedy that centres on the eponymous heroine (Maslany), aka Jennifer Walters, an attorney who has similar powers to her cousin, Bruce Banner/The Hulk.

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member

Hope we also get Red Hulk

42209EDB-1C4B-4108-B0C3-4C258E8B74E7.jpeg

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
And here we go again.

Twitter has exploded with outrage (see link) from Mother's Little Incels, over the upcoming 'She Hulk' TV show. They seem to be under the impression that they are turning Bruce Banner/The Hulk into a woman.

One actually used the words, "I'm not a sexist, but..." 🙄

If you scroll down to the comments from the Twitter twits, one even remarks that Stan Lee would be turning in his grave over this.

FUN FACT: She Hulk was created in 1980 by John Buscema and... er... Stan Lee.

Ignorant Dudes Are Freaking Out About She-Hulk Being A Woman

Purperen

The delayed Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight series are both scheduled to air before She Hulk so it will be a while before there's a trailer. I reckon the Ms. Marvel trailer will be released just before or after the last episode of What If? That's just my guess based on what they have done with previous trailers.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom