Shazam! Review & Comments

Don't know about IMAX, but it looks like the 3D is only OK according to this:
To 3D Or Not To 3D: Buy The Right Shazam! Ticket

I did see it today, but not in 3D, as my local multiplexes no longer show 3D on the largest screens - quite the poxy ones in fact. I think WB are still releasing 3D BDs so hopefully I'll catch it then.

Cheers for that, it's an interesting read.

Just back from seeing this and really enjoyed it.

I don't think I've seen Zachary Levi in anything before, but he was great! Very funny.

My 7-y-o wants to see it but I think it's a bit too scary in places, particularly the first reveal in the boardroom.

Best known for TV’s Chuck and the voice of Flynn Ryder in Tangled.

Went to see it last night and was very entertained. When it gets going it is very funny at times and as did laugh out loud a lot. Arguably the best recent DC film that I have seen.

I thought it was dull and corny. 6/10.

Finally saw this last night, and thoroughly enjoyed it. A refreshingly different more family based take on the genre. A whole lot of heart, and pretty damn funny too. Sequel please. :)
With this, a Batman recast and some other new blood adding to the ensemble, another Justice League movie might just be a whole lot more interesting...

7.5/10

Got to see it tonight and I did enjoy it but found it a tad overlong , they could of cut the mother subplot for one imo , always enjoy a mark strong performance! Will be interesting to see where they take the characters

Saw this at the weekend with my daughter, fun cheesy movie that knows what it is and goes with it. Easily the most enjoyable 'DC Universe' movie for me, Chuck was pretty good and clearly having a blast but disappointed Agent Sarah Walker didn't have a cameo thrown in! :p

Warning Spoilers

finally saw this on Prime, thought it was crap. 3/10 at most, for Mark only.

finally saw this on Prime, thought it was crap. 3/10 at most, for Mark only.

I thought it was easily the most enjoyable 'DC Universe' movie made yet. A total spoof on and of superhero films and I laughed my bolloxs off. It's very Tom Hanks in a 'BIG' kind of way, and it works. :)

The BOys and HAncock did the "spoof" type thing far far better.

The Boys is brill, I've never seen Hancock as it didn't get good reviews.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom