Shaun The Sheep

AvengingAngel67

Ex Member
Reaction score
When are the remaining 10 episodes of "Shaun The Sheep" going to be broadcast?

I am recording them for family and friends, and the first 10 episodes of series 2, part 2 were broadcast in May, but no more new episodes since.

Will probably have to wait until the WC and Wimbledon are over now:thumbsdow

Hi,

The BBC tends to break the 40-episode series into two halves of 20-episode each, with each half containg 10 double-bill episodes, if that makes sense. :)

I would expect that if episodes have not been continued on BBC1/2 (whichever channel is airing kids TV during Wimbledon), then the Beeb will continue after the World Cup and Wimbledon have ended, and then the final 20 episodes (consisting of 10 double-bills), will be shown in the Autumn.

Alas, I don't feel that Series 2 has been as good as Series 1 was, which is a shame, as it's a damn good show for kids AND adults alike. :)

Failing that, you can always phone the BBC Duty Office, and speak to someone in person, on: 0141-307-5810 (Northern Ireland, I think).

Pooch

The CBBC channel is showing the first half of part two atm at 6.15pm. Perhaps they will show the new episodes afterwards or do they need to be shown on BBC 1 first?

& don't forget to catch the spin-off from the spin-off, Timmy Time on CBeebies.

Obviously aimed at a lower age group, but still worth watching IMHO for the character voices & the clearly 'special' Stripey the Badger. :D

The repeats have been great to catch up on (just two more to see) but any news of the new episodes? I don't want to miss them as often mix new episodes with repeats.

Hi NWGarratt,

Generally, new episodes premiere on CBBC itself, and then are shown on the CBBC afternoon-slot on BBC1, before being repeated early-mornings on BBC2. There is no news officially, about when new episodes are to air, but they will probably be airing on the CBBC slot on BBC1, very soon, so I'd simply keep an eye on their schedules.

Although I love the show, and it's still one of the best things on TV, I've struggled to keep up with the sporadic BBC1 scheduling, so now just buy the BBC DVD's instead.

The following website shown here may be of some help to you all, if you're trying to keep up with the CBBC/CBBC on BBC1 scheduling. :) From the looks of things, Season 2 is starting a complete repeat run through, five days a week, on the CBBC slot on BBC1, with episodes 1-20, followed by the final block, which are brand-new and haven't been shown before. :thumbsup:

Pooch

I am currently recording episodes from BBC 1 and CBBC and watching ones that I haven't seen. Hopefully by the end of the week and I will have all 70 episodes.

Bump!

New episodes start next Monday (December 6th) at 3.50pm on BBC1.

:thumbsup:

The very first week I don't bother to check, and someone gets there first!!! Thanks anyway mate.

It's been 6 months!:smashin:

Shaun The Sheep special The Farmer’s Llamas will premiere on Saturday 26 December at 6:15pm. (BBC One, 30mins)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom