Shaun of the dead!!!

CrispyXUK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Saw this last night, and must say that it is one of the most enjoyable films I have seen in a while, funny, gorey & even scarey/jumpy too a must see.

Also much better than either of the Dawn of the dead films IMHO

Originally posted by CrispyXUK
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Saw this last night, and must say that it is one of the most enjoyable films I have seen in a while, funny, gorey & even scarey/jumpy too a must see.

Also much better than either of the Dawn of the dead films IMHO

Cheers pal...I'm off to see it tomorrow now:smashin:

I thought it was funny .

Originally posted by Gordon @ Convergent AV
Well i saw it yesterday and wished I hadn't. Thought it was actually pretty crap. One touching bit and one joke. Save your money and go buy a Cornetto instead.

Gordon

Maybe you should have seen Scooby-Doo 2 instead :)

I hope that was a joke :)

Saw the film last night and has to be one of the funniest films I have seen in a long time and seeing as everyone in the cinema (was packed) was also laughing just as hard as me I dont think I was alone in thinking it was funny lol

Saw this today and thought it was very funny. Well worth seeing.

Not that swearing bothers me, but I was a bit surprised it was just a 15. For the level of gore and swearing, including the C word and many, many F words, I would have thought it should be a definite 18.

I liked Spaced - will I like this?

Hell yeah Martin.....this is one seriously funny film.

Fans of Spaced will love it.

i really enjoyed it. A very funny film, it is about 15minutes too long mind you.

The budget or lack of it does tell in places but overall highly recommended if you fancy a good laugh

the Zombies where far better than that of DOTD 04 even with the restricted budget though, and the 'Day of the dead' scene looked great.

I not coming from the zombie angle but from the Spaced angle. I'll put it on my to buy list.

I expect there will be a commentary!!!!

I went to see it on Saturday, and expected a lot. (I'm a fan of Spaced and a zombie extra) But, I was still pleasantly surprised.

I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud so much at a cinema. And as a fan of classic zombie films (especially the original Dawn of the Dead), this definitely treats the genre with respect.

:smashin:

Me and her in doors are huge spaced fans. But you dont have to have watched spaced to love this film. It has to be one of the best british films made in years.

How long till the DVD release?

thought about seeing this.. is it better to see DOTD first? as i have not seen the original nor the new release

cheers

I have not seen Spaced or any of the Dawn of the dead films and I still enjoyed this film a lot.

Greg

I haven't seen any zombie film apart from Resident Evil (sorry), and I liked SOTD a lot. Big fan of Spaced though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom