• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Shaun Of The Dead R2 £6.09 @ CD-WOW

Aretak

Established Member
Hmm... you don't seem to be able to choose which currency to pay in anymore on the CD-WOW HK site, so it's not worth it for me (since I'm charged £1.50 if I buy something in a foreign currency). Shame.

TheCrow

Established Member
Aretak said:
Hmm... you don't seem to be able to choose which currency to pay in anymore on the CD-WOW HK site, so it's not worth it for me (since I'm charged £1.50 if I buy something in a foreign currency). Shame.

£1.50!
I thought I was hard done by being charged 16p for foreign exchange.
I would find another credit card company if I were you.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Aretak said:

What card are you using?

S

Svein

TheCrow said:
Shaun Of The Dead Region 2 HK$89 at CD-WOW.com.hk that's about £6.09

You can get it for about £5.50 (€7.99) from .net using a €1 discount and €3 voucher. You can only pay in Euro though so you'll have to take foreign currency charges into account.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom