Shattered

Starburst

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Almost caught me by surprise except for a mention as an off top subject in a thread over on DS but the Canadian police drama "Shattered" premieres in the UK tonight on the Universal Channel (AKA Hallmark).
It's on both the SD and HD channels and kicks off at 10pm with a late night repeat at 1am so no excuses:)

Callum Keith Rennie stars as Detective Ben Sullivan who suffers from multiple personality disorder (not quite sure how he stays on the force with this but I'm sure all will become clear as we watch).

Universal
Global

Almost caught me by surprise except for a mention as an off top subject in a thread over on DS but the Canadian police drama "Shattered" premieres in the UK tonight on the Universal Channel (AKA Hallmark).
It's on both the SD and HD channels and kicks off at 10pm with a late night repeat at 1am so no excuses:)

Callum Keith Rennie stars as Detective Ben Sullivan who suffers from multiple personality disorder (not quite sure how he stays on the force with this but I'm sure all will become clear as we watch).

Universal
Global

I did mention it in the New UK shows thread :D

Not sure what to think of it, beyond the fact that the timing was out so the first couple of minutes was missing from my recording. (I started a recording on the plus one channel as well and that was even worse with a few more minutes missing at the begining)

I thought it was quite slow paced with not really much information given to you, it almost felt like it wasnt the first episode but the second or third.

I will give it a few more episodes to see if it improves but it didnt wow me.

I put it on my planner then took it off again. I really don't have time for yet another show and I thought, do I really want to see a show about someone with multiple personality disorder? I could see it being pretty annoying, pretty quickly.

Unfair of me, I'm sure.

Regards

Mark

episode 2 (next Mon) on my Sky planner has no series link ... as if they're not going to air any further eps :confused:

Mines got the series link - it is the HD channel though.

It should be on Anytime if you want to catch the first episode. Worth watching, I enjoyed it. It kind of feels like The Beast with Patrick Swayze (maverick cop with a rookie sidekick) but it is a totally different story.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom