1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharp's own wall bracket any good?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Hikikomori, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Hikikomori

Hikikomori
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'm looking at wall mounting my LC-32GD1.

Sharp's own tilting wall bracket (AN37AG2) seems a good price at £150 rrp (£115 online :smashin: ). It looks a little bit flimsy looking to me though, could do with seeing it in the flesh...
    I've asked around all the usual places for a bracket, no one in my area has anything that'll take a 32" :confused: Sevenoaks said they could get me a nice one that they use with their 55" plasmas but it'd be overkill and cost nearer £200. They just recommended I buy Sharp's or give Unicol a call :rolleyes:

Anyone know if Sharp's own bracket is worth the money?

2. Judders

Judders
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could try this: VEDA Z847 I got mine yesterday, will be hanging it on Saturday. In the flesh, it certainly looks sturdy enough and more than up to the job. Is a flat non-swivel type and has VESA 75/100/200 holes. This link also has a pic on: http://www.hifistore.co.uk/product.php?qsProd=Z847

HTH :)