• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sharper Image discontinued speakers

mikster

Standard Member
Hello, I bought 2 Sharper image tower speakers (I think the model # is RM200) at the end of 2006. They had launched those for a few weeks/months and taken em off. Have been using them with my Denon 3805 and sound really nice. I just started building the rest of the surround package and was looking for specifications on these and cant find anything. Anyone have any information out there? These are not the iTower or any other speakers like that. These are 3 way speakers with 2 8" subs on the side, 2 mid range cones and 1 tweeter on top. Any feedbakc would be helpful. I am looking for the frequency handling and power handling info. (I am a newbie and dont really understand all of it, but trying to get there)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom