Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sharp Z9000,oh yes!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Ken, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Ken

Ken

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Well I always thought that my Davis Cinema 1 with HCPC produced a pretty good image; not perfect by any means but pretty good. How wrong I was?
    I just bought a Sharp Z9000 for a great price and I am completely blown away by the image. Colours and clarity of this level I could only dream of with the Davis and the black level is fantastic; space scenes look just like they're supposed to; black background with white dots, amazing, and no light spill off to the sides.
    I was setting up my video card with my 17" monitor which I have usually used for programming; when I looked up to check on the projector image, I was quite shocked to see that it looked no different, except of course, bigger; what fantastic contrast.
    It's just like watching a 2m telly; best 3 grand I ever spent.
    My bulb going in the Davis was a good excuse to upgrade, thank you bulb.

Ken

2. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Congrats on the new PJ :)

Really liked the Z9000.

That reminds me - must finish off my review....