Quantcast

Sharp XVZ9000E ?????

T

tekmonkey

Does anybody own or have a good working knowledge of this machine, I have been offered one new at a silly silly price.

So what it comes down to is a face off between a old 1280*720 and new 1024*576 & 1280*720?

thoughts and opinions welcome.

Thanx.

benje

saw one at my demo at nexnix last month; thought it looked pretty nice but can only compare it to the z200 for a 2k+ dlp.. if the price you can get it for was like nexnixs offer of 2.5k+vat that they were making to me then id be pretty tempted :)

gizlaroc

Distinguished Member
Have a read on www.avsforum.com there are loads of people comparing the 10K with things like the BenQ8700 and necHT1000, and the 10k seems to be loosing out most of the time, so it would have to be very cheap now.

JohnWH

I demoed the 9000 against the 200 when I got the 200, I didn't think it looked any better than the 200 other than being a bit brighter, the 200 actually looked sharper and was a lot smaller!

Obviously if you had a plentiful source of HD material the 200 wouldn't be your logical choice....

John.

T

tekmonkey

For the record I've been offered it at £1500 plus the dreaded. So you see why I'm really tempted, despite having another proj, one for bedroom would be cool. ;-)

T

JohnWH

Hmm, cheap, I'd have probably gone for that over the 200 if they'd have gone that low. I suppose its becuase the 9000 is getting a bit long in the tooth now, its been supersceeded twice over now i.e 10K and 12K.

John.

Top Bottom