1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharp Widescreen Problems

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by monkeyboygokZ, Jul 25, 2005.

1. monkeyboygokZ

monkeyboygokZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cant remember if its 28" or 32" and its a Dolby Surround one.

Basically I bought it second hand 4 months ago, but I get a lot of interference which looks like RF interferience.

I was wondering why I has such a bad picture and I accidently knocked over aerial and the scart picture got worse.

I realised the picture on my scart connection is linked to this, as I always wondered why my scart pic was so bad.

I barely get a TV signal at all im my area of town, and as im using a indoor aerial its much worse, which is why I have SKY.

Other problem is NTSC, its NTSC compatable as I have NTSC colour change things.

But the picture is stretched so much its unwatchable. and games often unplayble.
    I have Kill Bill Vol 1 PAL and NTSC versions(the same basically) The PAL one has the ratio normal, but the NTSC one stretches it so its as if there is no ratio, its actually almost the same as full screen(if not the same)

PS1 games have a stuttering pic at top, but PS2 and XBOX, Dreamcast games etc are all fine. Just PS1 games(on PS1 and I have tried it on 3 different PS1s, but they dont stutter through PS2)

Also even on PAL though, even if I select Panorama and move picture size to minimum and scroll it its still slightly too big(like on Big Brother the logo in top right has top of it cut off)

I will post the model number in a minute(it takes about 5 minutes to kove it all as its huge and Ive loads of things around it to move) It looks a few years olt though.

2. monkeyboygokZ

monkeyboygokZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyway its says on back of TV

SSFW-54H

3. monkeyboygokZ

monkeyboygokZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ANyone can help me? please.

4. monkeyboygokZ

monkeyboygokZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. monkeyboygokZ

monkeyboygokZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    no one, not even a "it cant be fixed" reply!