1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharp VLZ1H Wide angle/Fisheye Lens ?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Nick T, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Nick T

Nick T

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Anyone know where I can source one, online or street ??

Nick

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just two points I would make to you Nick,

1. - just because you have a Sharp camera doesn't mean that you have to have a Sharp lens - there are plenty of very good alternatives about and often much cheaper than the camera makers lens' - all you need to know is the mounting thread on your camera lens and you can find lens' anywhere. - like Jessops for instance.

2. - - A fish eye is a very special form of wide angle lens which gives such a wide angle of view that it distorts your picture and gives you a circular image - is that what you want ?? or do you just want to widen your view a bit in which case you want something like a 0,5X lens which is not a fish-eye but will widen your view.

If you let us know your camera mounting thread we can point you at some suppliers.

3. Nick T

Nick T

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I know that jessops sell one but it's crap. I habe given my camera details
    so people would know if it's compatible !.

What suppliers ???????

Nick

4. Nick T

Nick T

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0