Sharp V10000

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by steamer, Aug 15, 2003.

1. steamer

steamer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am living in Cambodia and my supply of what video is intermittent to put it mildly. I understand that there was a review on the sharp v10000 projector in the May edition.

I hope to get one of these projectors in the next couple of weeks, I would have gone for the 9000 but the lack of DVI input put me off. I wonder if any body could help me locate a copy of the review or at least give me a brief synopsis of the findings. Also I would be interested to hear from anybody who has bought one lately as to their feelings.

Steamer

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Steamer

I have a Z10000 and love it to bits. Best pj I have owned and I've had a few (LCD, CRT and DLP). Only downside is fan is a tad noisy but picture more than makes up for it. I posted some screenshots in this forum a few weeks back so a search should find them if you're interested.

If you let me have your mail address I will send you some reviews.