• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sharp TV's

craiglengert

Standard Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Sharp LCD TV's. Specifically the LC46LE821E model?

The reason I ask is I can get a £600 discount through an employee discount scheme. Making it £949.

Otherwise, could anyone suggest something better for a similar (or better) price?

Thanks

Pete Delaney

Prominent Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Sharp LCD TV's. Specifically the LC46LE821E model?

The reason I ask is I can get a £600 discount through an employee discount scheme. Making it £949.

Otherwise, could anyone suggest something better for a similar (or better) price?

Thanks

This is now 799.00 via the sharp affinity website.....just bagged one myself as a joint xmas pressy for me and the missus:clap: Free delivery and a free 5 year guarantee too

Pete

EDIT: A GOOD telly with lovely flush glass front screen... This was £2000 when first released, which wasn't that long ago. Also uses a next generation panel that gives reference quality greyscale. Blacks quality isn't super but colours are fab. Overall should be a great set for the money!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom