Sharp LC40LE831E 40" LED LCD 3D TV - £450?

i have done this at 5:30 but still no answer so have to wait

thanks

I am not sure if you are allowed to post your email ID here. But if you can then I can email you the details.
Once I have read your message, you can go back and edit that message to take out the email ID details.
If not, we can wait for your account to get approved. We still have time.
Thanks.

Hi Bagesh-

Could you please remove some of your PMs as I cant send you PM anymore because your inbox is full.

I am not sure if you are allowed to post your email ID here. But if you can then I can email you the details.
Once I have read your message, you can go back and edit that message to take out the email ID details.
Thanks.

he could give it a try if its not allowed am sure they will delete it.

I expressed earlier interest I've not bought anything else yet, so to help out I'll commit to buy again if I am the last in the group of four if the lead could confirm that and send me a PM with the link and personal contact details I'll buy straight away

As a senior member my PM's are all enabled already.
:thumbsup:
3 people have purchased the tele. we're1 person short, are u still interested?

I expressed earlier interest I've not bought anything else yet, so to help out I'll commit to buy again if I am the last in the group of four if the lead could confirm that and send me a PM with the link and personal contact details I'll buy straight away

As a senior member my PM's are all enabled already.
:thumbsup:

ur email is full we cant send am msgs at all.thnx

Thanks.
if theres still time, post the email address do the deal then remove it afterwards...or I'll check back in the morning and remove it then, that should allow you time to do the deal me thinks :)

Curly

if theres still time, post the email address do the deal then remove it afterwards...or I'll check back in the morning and remove it then, that should allow you time to do the deal me thinks :)

Curly

Can you pls instead approve alekokosta ?

Ah! Can you pls let me know who can do it so I send them PM.
Thanks

bagesh- I think we are running out of time now. can you give your email id to alekokosta so he can then send you a test mail ? or may be post link on the forum. I hope alekokosta take deal before 9 tomorrow.

bagesh- I think we are running out of time now. can you give your email id to alekokosta so he can then send you a test mail ? or may be post link on the forum. I hope alekokosta take deal before 9 tomorrow.

13hrs 50mins remaining at this moment. I think it runs out at 2pm tomorrow.

Thanks. I also hope alekokosta takes the deal.
Any one aware of any more takers?

Shame I didn't see this thread earlier, but if any more deals like this come up then I would definitely be interested. I think my PMs already enabled so please PM me if there are any deals like this going, thanks.

HAs anybofy had a phone call from Sharp's logistics partner to arrange delivery yet?

They called about 5pm today and are delivering tomorrow - can't wait now!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom