Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sharp LC32GD7E or Sony KDL V32A12U??

Discussion in 'Sony TVs Forum' started by andrew29, Oct 28, 2005.

1. andrew29

andrew29
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking at buying a 32" LCD TV. I am currently chossing between the Sharp LC32GD7E or Sony KDL V32A12U. Can anyone advise on the best one or give any personal comments on either.

Also will i be better off waiting until after Christmas and see if they drop in price??

2. janet.broad1@bt

janet.broad1@bt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Andrew29, considering the sharp myself, what is the comparison betweent his and the sony?

3. andrew29

andrew29
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not too sure both look very similar to me I am planning to have a look a at them over the weekend. I am new to all this, just fishing for info. Personally I like the look of the Sharp both seem to have good reviews and I have read in different threads that the Hitachi 32LD7200 is very good as well. Its ust too confusing. I am beginning to think that it is more to do with personal preference. Also budget comes into it!!! So still confused.

4. ARE999

ARE999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just purchased the Sharp LC32GD7E with Denon AVR 1906 and KEF KHT 2005.2 speakers. The guy at Sevenoaks Sound and Vision raved about the Sharp and I must say instore in looked awesome. I am new to this myself and have been fishing for advice, have read reviews in What Hi-Fi etc and I honestly beleive it is down to personal choice. I have bought my equipment to be HD ready and I think we will all be very impressed with what we get