Sharp LC32GD7E or Sony KDL V32A12U??

Discussion in 'Sony TVs Forum' started by andrew29, Oct 28, 2005.

1. andrew29

andrew29
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking at buying a 32" LCD TV. I am currently chossing between the Sharp LC32GD7E or Sony KDL V32A12U. Can anyone advise on the best one or give any personal comments on either.

Also will i be better off waiting until after Christmas and see if they drop in price??

2. janet.broad1@bt

[email protected]

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Andrew29, considering the sharp myself, what is the comparison betweent his and the sony?

3. andrew29

andrew29
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not too sure both look very similar to me I am planning to have a look a at them over the weekend. I am new to all this, just fishing for info. Personally I like the look of the Sharp both seem to have good reviews and I have read in different threads that the Hitachi 32LD7200 is very good as well. Its ust too confusing. I am beginning to think that it is more to do with personal preference. Also budget comes into it!!! So still confused.

4. ARE999

ARE999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just purchased the Sharp LC32GD7E with Denon AVR 1906 and KEF KHT 2005.2 speakers. The guy at Sevenoaks Sound and Vision raved about the Sharp and I must say instore in looked awesome. I am new to this myself and have been fishing for advice, have read reviews in What Hi-Fi etc and I honestly beleive it is down to personal choice. I have bought my equipment to be HD ready and I think we will all be very impressed with what we get