1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharp LC32GD7E / LC37GD7E

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by robe1101, Sep 5, 2005.

1. robe1101

robe1101
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Has anyone got one of these screens yet ? I see empiredirect has them in stock.

Im on the verge of ordering one and would welcome any info on picture quality etc expecially if anyone has managed to connect to PC using the HDMI connection (resolutions etc)

2. brakepad

brakepad
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Likewise, keen to know what PC resolutions are supported over the HDMI/DVI (which is it?). I can see this TV going the same way as the LC32GA3/4E and demand far outstripping supply.

3. Yaka

Yaka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +113
    why does it say instoe price is that much when it is not, it wasnt on display but the price is tempting

4. Random Hajile

Random Hajile

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Nice to see this TV in stock as it means the GA6E should be out anytime now. This tv will have hdmi like the GA6E which probably means HD resolutions only. You should get a 1:1 pixel map on the vga input though.

5. jerkyboy

jerkyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the 37" is not yet in stock. I was told by Sharp that this is not due until the end of September.