1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharp LC32GA5E Vs Toshiba 32WL48P

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Manic1, Feb 28, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Manic1

Manic1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: Sharp LC32GA5E Vs Toshiba 32WL48P initially thinking empiredirect where able to source me a LC32GA3E, turns out they can't (Aarrgh) !!! , with my limited knowledge of LCD's and the fact that all the manafactures seem to change the model's depending on what the weather is like outside their CEO's office, I am torn between these 2 sets, I have seen both in action and I have to say the Sharp looked better, I'm not too worried about it being furtureproof either as I will only expect to keep it 2-5 years, I want it something that live sports will look good on and if I pump a PS2 through it it will keep up, everthing else is watched via NTL DIGITAL.

Help !!!

2. neilmcl

neilmcl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    To be honest, if your only thinking of keeping a new set for 2+ years and your main requirement is to watch Live sports I would plump for a decent CRT in the interim and maybe look at getting an LCD later down the line.