Sharp LC32GA5 & LC32GA6

thfccambs

Ex Member
Reaction score
Robert whytes have just emailed me telling me they will have the Sharp LC32GA6 in by the end of the week.
Could anyone tell me the diffrence between the GA5 & GA6?

Cheers

Sharp website?

I asked robert whye about this and how I had an email from sharp saying the GA6 was not going to be sold to the UK market however they still said they were getting them in end of the week. He said that the speakers aren't removable and there is no DVI (like the GA5) so I'm imagining it's just speakers at the side instead of at the bottom continuing sharps theme of old number = bottom speakers, even = side speakers.

Nick have you ordered a sharp LCD yet?If so what did you go for?

No I still can't decide what to go for! I've still got a week before I need the TV so will wait until the last minute.

Spoke to RW they told me this afternoon that the GA5 & GA6 will be in by the end of next week.If i haven't heard from john lewis about my price match by then i will go for the 32" from RW instead of the 26" from JL.

Went for the LC26GA4 from john lewis,couldn't wait any longer.

Will do Nick,In the end i called JL Cambridge(as peterbough branch had not bothered calling back) and the bloke gave me the answer to a price match straight away :thumbsup: He didn't even check it.So it will be here thursday,just have to find a wall mount now.
Any ideas? :D

Spoke to Robert Whyte @ Glasgow and they have no spec on the GA6 yet. Also sold out of the GA3/GA4E - I got the last G3E today in black ..... 899!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom