Sharp LC32GA3E 2 x left!!!!!

odd was looking at the site last nite and i didnt see it.

Same here, interesting to see where they managed to get a couple from. Imports maybe or even returns?

if they were returns then theyd be listed as open box.

think i'll give them a call. and try and order if they arnt gone already

Looks like they have dissapeared from the site this morning, but they were definately there last night :confused:

yeah i gave em a call first thing this morning, they tried to fob me off with a GA5E.

according to the pleb on the phone, its fully hd compatible, pity the fewls buying em beliving that

OOH I would love to have spoken to that person to get them to explain exactly how Skys forthcoming HD service is going to connect to the set..

Never mind, there is an LCD out there for us somewhere, I just wish I knew where :zonked:

Yaka said:
according to the pleb on the phone, its fully hd compatible, pity the fewls buying em beliving that

Pity the sales staff when many Customers return said items for not being "as described" under consumer protection. :laugh:

I was going to order one of the GA3s today. I looked on the site last night but wanted to sleep on it. Then this morning - well you know the score :oops:

Hi

I was lucky enough to get one of these two.
Many thanks to chris210972 for the heads up.
Recevied it today, and can confirm it is a new one. Perhaps the rumours of more of these becoming available are true?

Andy

glad to be of help.
i would have gone for one myself if i hadn't already ordered a philips 329986.

ads1 said:
Hi

I was lucky enough to get one of these two.
Many thanks to chris210972 for the heads up.
Recevied it today, and can confirm it is a new one. Perhaps the rumours of more of these becoming available are true?

Andy

Out of interest, when did you actually place the order?

bugger, i was wonering if i should order or phone em in the morning:/

any ways congratz on the screen, hope you enjoy it

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom