Sharp LC32-X20E - where can I see one in person ?

Glenn Coombs

Standard Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying the Sharp LC32-X20E but would like to see one up close first to check the picture quality. Unfortunately it seems to be quite a rare beast and I have been unable to find it in any of the usual shops near to me (John Lewis, Currys, Comet etc.)

Does anyone know of a shop with it on display near either High Wycombe or Watford ?

Thanks,

--
Glenn

Thanks for that info Paradyne. They definitely have a 32" model on display ?

I'll pop in there tonight and have a look. I wouldn't buy it for £950 when it is available on the web from several places for £700 :) I still may not buy it if I don't think the picture quality is good enough. The specs look good on paper but there is no substitute for actually seeing one up close and working.

Thanks for that info Paradyne. They definitely have a 32" model on display ?

I'll pop in there tonight and have a look. I wouldn't buy it for £950 when it is available on the web from several places for £700 :) I still may not buy it if I don't think the picture quality is good enough. The specs look good on paper but there is no substitute for actually seeing one up close and working.
I'm waiting for my 37inch one to be delivered today I got that online for £722 total free next day delivery, I hate having to wait for a delivery.

http://www.beyondtelevision.co.uk/thisProduct.asp?ID=1127

That's a bit weird - the 37" model is £722 compared to £719 for the 32" model. I would have expected a slightly bigger price difference than that. Shame my lounge isn't big enough for a 37".

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom