Sharp LC-60UI7652 LED LCD TV Review & Comments

Good to see more reviews at this end of the market here. Although I appreciate a lot of the forum members wouldn't be looking at this type of set, it's really good to see what you can get for the money and how it compares to (the more often reviewed) mid range tvs from the bigger brands.
Consumers can compare this and make an informed decision as to what's important to them and what they'd be prepared to compromise on.
On the subject do you have plans afoot to review the new Hisense budget/mid range Phil?

A Hisense U7B review is on the way later this week.
Looking forward to that. Curious about the B7500 with dolby vision as well. Hope you manage to fit that into your busy schedule (not to mention your flat, judging by the podcast I assume to have to climb over tellys to go to the loo :laugh:)

Why no LG OLED review this year? Used to look forward to reading it and see what I was missing out on.

Why no LG OLED review this year? Used to look forward to reading it and see what I was missing out on.
C9 was delivered just before I went on holiday and I'll also be looking at the E9 and 8K later.

@Phil Hinton just listened to pod where you discuss this and you say you expected better from Sharp. Are Sharp still Sharp, if you get what I mean? As in are they like Toshiba, just a brand or are they still broadly the same as ten or so years ago?

@Phil Hinton just listened to pod where you discuss this and you say you expected better from Sharp. Are Sharp still Sharp, if you get what I mean? As in are they like Toshiba, just a brand or are they still broadly the same as ten or so years ago?
99% certain this set will be made by Vestel in Turkey. So yes, just a brand name now.:(

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom