• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sharp LC-37XD1E Help needed

mrjaffa

Hey everyone. I really need some help with my Sharp TV. It's slightly long winded, so let me explain.

I have a surround set up which is connected to the TV via HDMI. My V+ box is also connected to the TV via the second and final HMDI port.

I got a 360 Elite for xmas which I obviously wanted to connect via HDMI. So I plugged it into the back of the amp (Samsung AV-R710) in the DVD HDMI port and nothing. Tried it in the Sat HDMI port and nothing. Made sure I was on all the right channels, tried different leads and nothing. Now the odd thing is is that when I click the set up menu on the remote for the amp the sound comes on. 5 seconds later when it exits the set up menu the sound goes off and the picture from the 360 flashes on for a second.

I know it's not the amp as I took back to where I bought it and they got it working, but on another TV to what I have. They've also just been kind enough to replace it for me but I still have the same issue. So it MUST be my TV. Either it is faulty or it's a set up issue.

Does anyone have any idea? I would be extremely grateful to get this sorted and to save myself having to spend a fortune on a HDMI splitter.

Thanks.

:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom