• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sharp LC-32GD9E any opinions?

O

och

I've been lurking here for a while considering what 32" LCD to buy. Now I've tentatively come to the decision to but the Sony 32V2000 however I've seen the announcements for the new Sharp 32GD9E. From the specs this looks like good competition for the Sony; however, I can't find it even mentioned here let alone find a decent review even though they are for sale at plenty of on-line places.

Has anyone seen the Sharp (or the similar GA9E)?

Thanks,

Och

D

dsaunders

och said:
I've been lurking here for a while considering what 32" LCD to buy. Now I've tentatively come to the decision to but the Sony 32V2000 however I've seen the announcements for the new Sharp 32GD9E. From the specs this looks like good competition for the Sony; however, I can't find it even mentioned here let alone find a decent review even though they are for sale at plenty of on-line places.

Has anyone seen the Sharp (or the similar GA9E)?

Thanks,

Och

DON'T GET SONY!!!! I've found them really not good at all in the past.
They look great in the shop but after a while it just doesn't cut it.

I think sharps are awesome. You really get a great deal for your money.
I almost bought the 32GD9E but opted for the cheaper 32DG8E instead
Got it from XOMY - very good deal and got it delivered next day free.

Here's the 9E link:
http://www.xomy.com/tvs/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=201

:thumbsup: :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom