1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sharp dissapointment

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by andya, Dec 10, 2004.

1. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    i spoke to a guy at sharp today and he said you better be quick if you want one of the g range lcds because all of them are disscontinued.but what really annoyed me was the way all the internet shops with stock have gone and really upped the price ,the other day i could get the SHARP LC32GA3 or 4 for about £1289 now they want closer to £1600.its a shame that they are taking advantage of this situation and i for one will not be ordering from them ,john lewis have the 37inch ga3 but wont price match with anyone ive tried they want silly money for it how much mark up is on these products why do us brits get ripped of all the time and why are the sets we like, crap in design and lack all the important connections.anyway you know by now i am ****** off so if anyone has a sharp g model or knows were i can get one for a decent price pm me if not ill just wait until after christmas when there will be better models out ,and im guessing but who thinks the g series will still be about i do because i think its all a con to get you to buy now :(

2. CLH

CLH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    There's a large thread on this and basically it does appear that there will be no more GA4 or GA3 about.

The GA5 will do away with a DVI input and replace them.

It IS possible the GA4 will still exist.

If you can find one your better off buying one at any price.

3. jgrg

jgrg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    That's capitalism for you! There's very little supply and a lot of demand.

James