Sharp Aquos LC-37GA4E 37 inch Widescreen LCD TV

S

Staus

Hi everyone.

I just ordered a Sharp 37" GA4 and i would like to know if it is a good LCD or if i should look for another LCD screen. I had a Fujitsu 42" Plasma so is it the right way to go (from Plasma to LCD) ???

Staus (Denmark)

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
a very good LCD but very different to plasma, did you demo before ordering? sharp i quite rare in Denmark compared to philips? did you buy from germany?

S

Staus

I only checked it at the store. But have heard good things about it :). There is a shop in the town i live in that are selling them BUT never seen it before in Denmark so that´s why i wanna get some good info in this forum :)

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
They are very LCD's try a search to the model number lots have the 37" sharp and G4E is one of the best

G

garsmi

I just bought the same model... haven't got it setup yet as the room is not finished.

However, I just can't help getting it out of the box to play with.... Excellent choice!! I am very happy with it. I also think it's the best looking screen too.

Nice one!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom