• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sharp Aquos LC-32P70E t.v wont retune?

DaveViborg

Standard Member
I have tuned in all the analogue channels(BBC1,BBC2,ITV,CH4,CH5) but when i press dtv it comes up with no service. So I go to dtv menu which shows an option for auto installation but when i press it nothing happens. The only thing that works is showing me what update is there 1.4. Anyone know how to tune the freeview channels in. By the way this has been happening before the retune today.

albani

I have tuned in all the analogue channels(BBC1,BBC2,ITV,CH4,CH5) but when i press dtv it comes up with no service. So I go to dtv menu which shows an option for auto installation but when i press it nothing happens. The only thing that works is showing me what update is there 1.4. Anyone know how to tune the freeview channels in. By the way this has been happening before the retune today.

Hi

Did you connect an DTV Aerial-antenna (indoor&outdoor) to your panels
RF port????

DaveViborg

Standard Member
I have an aerial attached but unsure what you mean about a dtv aerial. Its the aerial thats on the roof straight to the socket on the t.v.

Curly99

Distinguished Member
I have an aerial attached but unsure what you mean about a dtv aerial. Its the aerial thats on the roof straight to the socket on the t.v.
you may be in a bad signal area or the aerial you have may need changing, best bet is to get an installer to check the signal levels, your aerial etc you should be able to find an installer that will give you a free check/quote.

Curly

Daftboy

When you say nothing happens, do you mean that it just sits there or that it goes through the installation and finds no channels?

Last edited:

albani

Yes,you have to check signal level at first!

DTV works a different type of signal situation!

such as might be your location out-of-print for DTV reception!!

+++

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom