Sharp announces new high-end generation 8k & 4K TVs AQUOS XLED active MLED eXcellent eXperience LCD monster peak 2000nits contrast ratio of 1.000.000:

Is the current AQUOS so amazing? Next -generation 4K TV XLED EP1 has arrived(Japanese model)

I do not have opinion about Sharps new XLED reviews will show but they have been a success in Japan and for sale for quite some time now.

I have been waiting forever for them to arrive. I hope the Original Japanese Sharp OLEDs the asian models will follow next. i think Sharp will be 2024 more.
I do prefer Sharp more than Sony. Sony just recently improved the overall performance and that in my opinion because of Sharps reentry to the TV market.

realistically 2025 available worldwide and I don't mean just available from selected resellers.

Dear Philips TV Division Team,

@Philips TV PQ Philips TV PQ, @DannyTack.

Mr Tack take notice. I love Philips brand and especially your older TVs. You produced great tech back then. I hope Philips will buy again Sharp Panels. Philips PQ processing with Sharp Panels was the best combo back in the day and still is 13 years later.

This will be all I need an updated Philips PFL8605K 120Hz 4k TV.
MiniLED with Active Matrix 4K or 8k Sharp Panel with Philips PQ processing. I dont really need anything other than that. When people talk about MicroLED and the picture being 3dimensional I just point to the 13 year old PFL8605K 52" Produkt Philips LED TV 52PFL8605K/02 LED TV kaufen the picture is so much rounded and never flat like flat you know most I mean all TVs have been I seen and owned maybe except Sharps.

Exceptional outstanding picture quality better than all Philips TVs I've owned and i am in the position to judge owned most of the so called "High End ones" top of the line Series. Philips OLED973,935,986 PML MiniLED9506,9636 with 1024 Zones and other brands.

All Im going to mention is PFL8605K 3D 52" TV with Sharp Panel. Make it happen Mr. DannyTack.🙏 (3D its not that most need it people would argue but that picture processing made every picture frame look depthwise literally 3D and still does without 3D glasses today than on any mentioned Philips TV above the picture signature today is flat! Yes Oled "does" produce more depth than any MiniLED I have seen. I think we all agree.

BUT at 100% windows it does look flat again. (Samsung OLEDs too. Btw In my opinion Vanta Black is science and study wise superior) Now imagine 100% window at 52" but at almost 500nits. Its something you need to see and it was a totally different approach than on any other TV brand) My Philips PML 9506 and 9636 are way less dimmer in 100% SDR window HDR is even more worse, despite having 1.500 and 2.000 nits. And the power energy consumption on the PFL8605K is always way higher and the picture looks totally like totally different on the PFL8605K 52 its like you are watching through 3D HMD VR Glasses Oculus,HTC,HP but without them. Yes.Yes. Yes Y'all actually are missing out. I've seen plenty of TVs in stores and they all seem to just like resamble a TV there nothing more to it. Smart, brighter and more brighter is the tendecy but depth is what they have been lacking. Philips PFL8605K is a masterpiece of technology the way it displays the picture is so realistic.

I have not seen anything like that and it continues to be the case in 2023. (The 8000 Series with that enormous glass front not the 9000 Series its missing the 200Hz Panel).

Testing will show if Sharps XLED non asian models are actually their premium active matrix without pulse modulation panels.

【𝙐𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 🎮

DEMO: Conventional LED TV vs Sharp Aquos XLED TV

2023 Sharp AQUOS XLED TV. Enjoy True To Life Brightness And Color!

Truly Xtraordinary! Sharp New AQUOS XLED TV Soft Launch.

CES 2023 Sharp to Reenter U.S TV Market

SHARP AQUOS XLED Brightness Demo Video 4K HDR

AQUOS XLED VIDEO DEMO(2.1.2CH STEREO SOUND)

SHARP AQUOS XLED 體驗會,高達 2160分區控光模組,輸出的超高亮度,搭配極黑面板打造出極致的畫質表現!

【新品發布!】 SHARP AQUOS XLED 4K 智慧聯網電視 | 實測報告- PrimeAV新視聽 陸怡昶主編

Sharp AQUOS XLED Resmi Hadir di Indonesia, ini Kata Ferry Salim

8K XLED SHARP AQUOS | 2022 BEST TV |The wonderer of japan

Peluncuran TV Sharp Aquos XLED

Sharp AQUOS XLED 新品上市體驗會-台版廣告

Sharp's AQUOS XLED Officially Launched At TGV Cinemas - Pavilion Bukit Jalil

Sharp AQUOS XLED 新品上市體驗會-產品宣傳

False thread, sorry !

Last edited:
Panasonic TH-75MX950W experience report The first Mini LED flagship smart display with complete preparation(Taiwan)
Translation
Maybe I'm dumb or something but what does Panasonic has to do with Sharp and this thread??

Experience TV Sharp Aquos Xled: Very bright, beautiful color, good speaker and smooth OS

Translation

XLED_1.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom