Sharp 37xdie sound problems

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by ian hall, May 1, 2007.

Tags:
  1. ian hall

ian hall
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have never been very impressed with the sound quality from my set. Having craned my head round the back! it seems i have a buzzing/rattling as if the back panel is loose-it isn,t. On some music it sounds like i have a blown speaker. How many speakers do these sets have?

What kind of backup do Sharp offer or will they send a local service agent out?

Any other opinions on the sound from these tellys.

Thanks

Ian

2. Houstie

Houstie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Ive got this Lcd and have no problems. Have you tried going into the Sound menu and taking off Clear Voice and Loudness ..worth a go ! ..

other than that your speaker may be faulty. if you are still under warranty go back to however you bought it from and get a replacement before you contact Sharp.

3. ian hall

ian hall
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have never used the clear voice-just sounds weird to me!! Sometimes have the loudness on sometimes not. The sound just sounds kind of "middley and echoey" really hard to explain!! Has never sounded even slightly impressive though.
    The buzzing is really noticeable when listening to music ie radio on freeview. Like the back panel or even a speaker is loose.

What is the general opinion on the sound from these sets?

Thanks

Ian