1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sharp 32 or toshiba dilema

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by andya, Dec 4, 2004.

1. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    the sharp has dvi so a connect my pc to it thats great,but i have a hdmi player i whant to use that connection but the pc is using it.toshiba can plug into vga and use hdmi socket for dvd player only thing is dont like the design odf the toshiba.anyway if i got the sharp is there somesort of dvdi switching box i could get what do you sharp owners do if you had the same situation

2. Skiny

Skiny

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You'd better make your mind up soon, or you'll be stuck with the Toshiba. They're difficult to get hold of.

I'm sure theres some kind of DVI switch you can get for that. Take a look on Google.

3. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    no ive got information that the sharps are not dicontinued only the g3 series the 4s they are still available and wont be getting dicontinued ,i think its a big con to get people to rush out and buy them and anyway after christmas the new panels will be available and they say no dvi but i bet you they will have it