Sharp 32 GA3 and GA4 at Empire Direct NOW

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by jerkyboy, Mar 12, 2005.

Tags:
  1. jerkyboy

jerkyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sharp 32" GA3 and GA4 are back in stock at Empire Direct.

Just orderered as GA3 myself for £1299

2. peahead

peahead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +384
    I dont think so somehow when you click on them it says page not found i think they have cocked up again but i may be wrong.

3. jerkyboy

jerkyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Put the item in your basket, then go to your basket click on the Sharp and it states "in stock".

I have just had confimation of my order by email.

4. Manic1

Manic1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    good luck to you Jerkyboy, I went through the same thing with them just 3 weeks ago after both models suddendly appeared on their website, Empire advised that yes they where due some in stock and where getting them from Sharp..thought I'd do some of the leg work myself and contacted Sharp UK who advised they would not be supplying anyone in the UK those 2 models, and yes you guessed it Empiredirect said " :oops: we'll take them off our website ".

same thing has happened again some numpty has put those models back on the website :thumbsdow

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    WHY DO THEY KEEP MESSIN WITH OUR MINDS

5. Gary

Gary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys,

This pm empire had one of each the 32ga3e and 4e in stock, I bought the ga4 :thumbsup: also collected it this pm, now installed and working, thought I would never see this in stock again ;) .

I phoned them and they had to check their warehouse as initially they said the item was discontinued.

Best of luck to you all for the ga3e.

Regards

Gary

6. jerkyboy

jerkyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just phoned Empire and the guy went down to the warehouse to confirm that there was one left with my name on it, must be the last one in the world !!!.

Its coming this week, so I am fairly chuffed.

7. Yaka

Yaka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    lucky gits.

8. Manic1

Manic1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    they are useless, called them again yesterday and they told me they had one and it was in their shop in Bolton, called them and it was actually a unit to replace a faulty one for a customer......

GA5E for me

9. jerkyboy

jerkyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its all gone tits up.

After being told by some monkey at Empire that they had a Sharp in the warehouse with my name on waiting to be dispatched, I get a phone call today saying "sorry sir but there was a mistake, we have none left".

I thought it was all to good to be true, I will not be using Empire Direct again.

The search continues.

10. woody67

woody67

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    LOL - jokers.

Just out of spite, you should phone them every day and get someone to run down to the warehouse to see if its in stock yet.

11. Manic1

Manic1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    start searching in a galaxy far far away and you may find those models or the other side of the english channel, which ever is easy :hiya:

12. drphibes

drphibes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I ordered a Jvc lcd screen for my mate of Empire and they where a right joke.
    I arrange to pick up the screen from their Manchester shop and after 2 weeks wait it was ok for me to collect.
    Popped made the 20 miles trip down to the store to be told it was not there at all !!! , thankfully they did get their butts into gear after a reasonable but firm phone call and delivered the set free of charge.

The Jvc arrived with dead pixels and they did try the "we will pick it up and repair it scenario" , they where quickly told to forget that option and they did deliver a replacement set two days later.

The thing that struck me with them is they did not seem organised at all and it would take a major bargain for me to deal with them again.

Drphibes