sharon osbourne

oxygenuk

Banned
although im 21 (monday ;) ) and shes in her 40s and 50s, that bust and figure and new face style has certainly made her look two times younger and i know i defiently would hesisitate doing anything with her :D

although i cant believe im saying this she is just lookin stunnin after that new makeover.

btw, saw her in a newspaper! dont want people thing i watch x craptor!!! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Mr Cat

Banned
yeah, she is nice...seem like an odd couple her and ozzy tho...on the face of it at least anyway...

MartinImber

Sharon Arden used to be plump - like Ozzy.

She took management over from Don Arden back in the early 80s

MartinImber

Lets think - she appeared around the time Ozzy was at his best. So I'd guess she is at least 50.

I only know of her because of her husband

Flimber

Distinguished Member
She might have not quite lost her looks yet but she showed her true self - again - with the unforgivable Bruce Dickinson 'incident' so she's off my MILF list...not that I have one ;)

Mike.

KoThreads

Flimber said:
She might have not quite lost her looks yet but she showed her true self - again - with the unforgivable Bruce Dickinson 'incident' so she's off my MILF list...not that I have one ;)

Mike.
what incident, did i miss something, i don't read the press

Tuddy

I read somewhere she is 52. I think she is starting to believe everything those kind people in the press say about her. Personanly I can't stand her, I still don't know what she does! :confused:

DLPMaybe

I think she looks good with her clothes on. WIth them off? Who knows. There is only so much plasic surgery can do :eek: :eek:

Kellogs

Standard Member
I kind of had the same thought yesterday while watching the X Factor. I never found her attractive before, but with her new hair style she looks kind of...sexy. I don't think she would look quite as good naked though *shudder*

la gran siete

She' ll only look good if you dont mind a bit of mature meat well hung so to speak :D

TarPot

She's a skunk! Ozzy is welcome to her.

la gran siete

Must admit I'm no fan of hers especially after the way she laid in to the last guy who won x factor

Nick_UK

Banned
oxygenuk said:
although im 21 (monday ;) ) and shes in her 40s and 50s, that bust and figure and new face style has certainly made her look two times younger and i know i defiently would hesisitate doing anything with her :D

although i cant believe im saying this she is just lookin stunnin after that new makeover.

btw, saw her in a newspaper! dont want people thing i watch x craptor!!! :rolleyes: :rotfl:
Have you tried Specsavers ? I hear that they do free eye tests :rotfl:

shodan

Distinguished Member
Certainly is a strange woman! I think she gets younger looking every week! By the end of the next series I reckon she'll be too young to stay up and watch X-Facter Xtra's....

dc007

The woman has sadly started to believe her own publicity.

She's Ozzy's wife (and manager) for Heavens sake, thats all...

I'm a pretty big fan of Sabbath, must have 8 or 10 of their albums, but I don't put Ozzy on any sort of pedastool. Lets face it, he's a bumbling burnt out ex-junkie hooligan who got lucky late in life with that bizarre TV programme that made him ten times the money his recording career ever did.

Incidentally, check Tony Iommi's new album with Glenn Hughes, 'Fused', if you want to hear ex-Sabbath guys still recording good solid rock.

mason

She is a little bit annoying but I would certainly give her one... or two!! :)

Cable Monkey

dc007 said:
The woman has sadly started to believe her own publicity.

She's Ozzy's wife (and manager) for Heavens sake, thats all...

I'm a pretty big fan of Sabbath, must have 8 or 10 of their albums, but I don't put Ozzy on any sort of pedastool. Lets face it, he's a bumbling burnt out ex-junkie hooligan who got lucky late in life with that bizarre TV programme that made him ten times the money his recording career ever did.

Incidentally, check Tony Iommi's new album with Glenn Hughes, 'Fused', if you want to hear ex-Sabbath guys still recording good solid rock.
And as the manager must have the lions share of the praise for the money raised from the tv program. I really do think her contribution to the Osborne clan is sorely underestimated, (as is the contribution of most wives/mothers in the success of the husbands and children). I very much doubt Ozzie would still be alive if it were not for her, and if she were running a festival named after her Hubby, she is entitled to expect a little respect from guests invited to perform. Or do normal standards of behaviour and decency not matter if you are a 'celebrity'?

la gran siete

Cable Monkey said:
And as the manager must have the lions share of the praise for the money raised from the tv program. I really do think her contribution to the Osborne clan is sorely underestimated, (as is the contribution of most wives/mothers in the success of the husbands and children). I very much doubt Ozzie would still be alive if it were not for her, and if she were running a festival named after her Hubby, she is entitled to expect a little respect from guests invited to perform. Or do normal standards of behaviour and decency not matter if you are a 'celebrity'?
Ozzy has often said he'd be lost without her . She is no doubt the glue that has held them together. Not my cup of tea though

Trending threads

Trending threads

Top Bottom