Shared cloud storage for photos

oligopoly

Standard Member
Hi,

Can someone advise on the best platform for my me and my wife? We both have iPhones and want to back up our photos. In addition, we have a digital camera and over 100GB of historic photos which we want to backup.

We started with Google Drive, paying around £8 per month for 1TB of storage but for several reasons didn’t get on with it very well. I have since dabbled with Shoeboxapp, which I like, but my wife does not.

She uses Dropbox for work and has just uploaded all of her photos to it and suggested I do the same. But I can’t get on with it! It’s not geared to two different users sharing the same folder. I have my own Dropbox account but just a free one and can’t share our photos folder as it wants to download everything to my account.

Can anyone recommend a platform to use? We want around 1tb to hold all our photos – in subfolders e.g. Wife/iphone/November and Husband/iphone/November and one where we can auto upload photos from iphone. Any thoughts?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom