• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Shanling, Ming-da, Korsun etc.

mhuk05

Prominent Member
Does anyone here use and enjoy these or similar products?

I'm tempted by the Shanling CD-T80, love the looks of the T200C and those twin monoblocs....

Mr. Turtle? Others?

:)

mhuk05

Prominent Member
After lots of reading I ordered an Esound E5 CDP from cattylink (good service from Snowy, very helpful).

I'm now looking at amps. Korsun V6i and JungSon JA88D are top of the list if anyone has any experience of these?

mhuk05

Prominent Member
Thanks for the link. There are some UK and European distributors for JungSon, and a few of the HK based sellers have service centres in Europe (how good they are I don't know...).

I did see NYSound are offering a 3 month free collection service....

alexs2

Distinguished Member
As has been said many times before,when buying especially Chinese goods from UK importers,be sure to check 2 things...

First that your warranty is for returns to a UK base for repairs etc as opposed to the manufacturer.
Secondly,ensure that the goods are rated for 240V as opposed to 220V which can cause problems with some of the 211/845 based amplifiers.

Both of these issues are usually associated with so-called "grey imports".

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom