Quantcast

Shane / Frank Skinner

J

Julie Winston

This has to be the best new comedy this year. OK, the jokes are sometimes predictable and often contrived but it is what we have come to expect of Frank Skinner. Top Marks.

seany

Banned
Its not bad, but its a bit you set them up i'll knock them down. Keep waiting for a Ta daaaaaaaaa

B

bobbles

i saw this last night. I thought it was awful; incredibly wooden acting.

J

Julie Winston

It is on tonight (Monday), switched from Wednesday for some reason

ellie666

Standard Member
another poxy award show, which is y we got bad girls as well, i bet they still manage to cancel the bill again as this hasn't been transferred

Mr Cat

Banned
I saw the trailer - that was bad enough, bad acting with an even worse script by the looks of it...

J

Julie Winston

Monday's episode was not so good. Some of the gags were a bit too set up! Perhaps becuase he had two days less to write itHope it returns to its better standard next week - should be because he will have an extra two days this time...

Jukie

mjn

Distinguished Member
Plus that barmaid has a great set of hooters!!

Worth watching the show just for those!

NoEntry2k

Novice Member
Originally posted by Julie Winston
Monday's episode was not so good. Some of the gags were a bit too set up! Perhaps becuase he had two days less to write itHope it returns to its better standard next week - should be because he will have an extra two days this time...

Jukie
He isnt writting it as it airs!!!!!!

It was recorded a few months ago, i went to see the filming of a couple of episodes, including the series finale.

Dont forget this week its on Mon, Tue and Weds at 10pm.

J

Julie Winston

NoEntry2k said:
He isnt writting it as it airs!!!!!!

It was recorded a few months ago, i went to see the filming of a couple of episodes, including the series finale.

Dont forget this week its on Mon, Tue and Weds at 10pm.

Thanks NoEntry2k, I did know that! I must find the icon for 'tongue in cheek'. Looking forward to the final three....