Shall i buy this? got to be fast! stock limited!

Thanks I've just ordered the last one! :smashin:

Only Messing, I'm more of a plasma man myself!

thank god for that, i ***** myself lol,

What do you think tho? does it seem a bargin?

If someone can confirm it does 24fps... Then Buy it....
Looks like it might be able to after reading its 100mhz technology but tbh you need it to be 120mhz to do this. I assume when they say like most 100mhz technology they mean 120mhz?

The 100hz may be a misprint as I've not seen it mentioned for this Tv anywhere else. The M87 is the model up from this (basically the same but has a glossy screen giving better contrast) and can be had for £715 from Dixons (use PR25), although no 5 year warranty of course.

Dixons currently have it at £774 (I'm sure thats the second time its gone up today), so with the code it now comes down to £749.00!

clicky

HERES THE PROPER LINK! - £699.00

Dixons currently have it at £774 (I'm sure thats the second time its gone up today), so with the code it now comes down to £749.00!

clicky

This is the improved M model not the N model linked in the first post.

Also, oh bugger! It was only £740 yesterday and I was planning to order it next week, hopefully it drops back down.

This is the improved M model not the N model linked in the first post.

Also, oh bugger! It was only £740 yesterday and I was planning to order it next week, hopefully it drops back down.

Sorry - rush of blood to the head!

I'm wondering whether their price keeps changing due to supply problems - I'm sure it was a 4 week delivery time this morning.

Empire do have the M for £750 though - plus an extra £30 for the 3 year guarantee, and their price seems to have been pretty steady recently.

:)

I'm confused. I want the glossy model which is 'M' am i right? £749.99 at Dixons with Discount is the rest price i can see so far

I'm confused. I want the glossy model which is 'M' am i right? £749.99 at Dixons with Discount is the rest price i can see so far

... i'm no expert, but I think I can safely say that the M is the glossy surround one.
PLUS it also has a 15000:1 contrast ratio compared to the 10000:1 on the N.

Dixons price for the M seems to have gone up a couple of times today and is now £774 - £749.99 with PR25 code.

Confused.... bleedin damn right!!!

:)

I really want this TV but don't want to pay for than £700 or £750 with the warrenty like empiredirect do for the £30 one off charge

Do Empiredirect price match other online retailers? Might help even if it was to get them to give free delivery like Dixons?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom