Shakey commercials?

Bernie Steak

Established Member
Reaction score
On HD lately we've been seeing many "shakey" commercials.

We have the box set to "auto" so we get switching between 4:3 16:9 etc on our Toshiba screen, but it's been like that for a while.

Tried a hard reboot etc, no change.

It happens a few times a week at least, and I've only seen it on HD channels. The actual shows have all been fine, so it's no great concern, just wondered if anyone else is getting wobbly adverts (when they're not +'d so you can skip them all!).

:confused:

Caught the 118 bumpers on last Sundays LOST which were "shaking", looks more like an issue at SKY's end since adverts and bumpers are probably still supplied in SD and have to be upscaled, SKY's new playout suites are not exactly purring atm:)

i've also experienced this with sky+,but also lately a trailer on national geo clicks and pops like there's interference,just this one though

Caught the 118 bumpers on last Sundays LOST which were "shaking", looks more like an issue at SKY's end since adverts and bumpers are probably still supplied in SD and have to be upscaled, SKY's new playout suites are not exactly purring atm:)

That's the only shaking I've seen and only when the 118 guys first appear before the program starts.

ATB

Max

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom