SF2 AVF Tourney Results Thread

CAS FAN

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Please post all of your results in this thread to keep things tidy. Please post results as per the below example -

eg.

Round 1 Game - CAS FAN v dave1de - dave1de wins :eek:

Cheers & good luck all!

Round 1 Game - KazmanUK v ECMatt - KazmanUK wins :)

Thanks for the game Matt, well played and you are a perfect gentleman for letting me win :).

Round 1 Game - Teh Pwnerizor v Synnea - Synnea wins

Cheers for the game - it was so close - went right to the final round and was even tight then!!!!

Kazman said:
Round 1 Game - KazmanUK v ECMatt - KazmanUK wins :)

Thanks for the game Matt, well played and you are a perfect gentleman for letting me win :).

I still can't get my head around the 'perfect' in the second round - oh the shame :suicide:

MattDX said:
I still can't get my head around the 'perfect' in the second round - oh the shame :suicide:
You're just have to try better in the next tournament by the sounds of it?

Round 1 Game: KnyghtByte vs KevinPedric (aka on X-Box as NivekTT). KnyghtByte Wins

and my legs are still shaking from that first round...omg, i was dead in the water but shook out of dazed and pulled off a large amount of the old luck stuff...tbh the first round shouldnt have been mine....

good match, sound bloke :)

Round 1: Danvitale (DV27) vs MrGrill (Norfolk In Good) - danvitale wins 2 rounds to 1.

Cheers mate that was a good game.. got well lucky with a couple of mid air hurricane kicks. Hope to face you online again soon.

Round 1: Corh5 (RussellUK) vs Klark (Smart0n3) - Klark wins 2 rounds to 0.

Cheers mate that was a good game..

Round 1 Game - TVR_Fan v PrivatePile76 - TVR_Fan wins

It went to the last round, at times PrivatePile could of beaten me, which was a great challenge.

Round 1 jace989 vs lisbonlion
jace takes it so i'll be in the 2nd round:clap:

Round 1 - D J C 197 vs silvercue - D J C 197 wins 2-1

Thanks for the game silvercue. Could of easily gone either way. Every round went to the wire. Thanks:smashin:

A repeat of my example above as it turned into reality :D.

Round 1 Game - CAS FAN v dave1de - dave1de wins

It was good brief fun as I went down 2-0. My decision to watch a 3rd episode of 24 Day 3 proved costly as it allowed for 0 practice time and as i'd not managed to play the game since it was released that practice may have been useful.

Well played to Dave though who gave me a good pasting with Bison and fully deserves his place in round 2 :).

CAS FAN said:
A repeat of my example above as it turned into reality :D.

Round 1 Game - CAS FAN v dave1de - dave1de wins

It was good brief fun as I went down 2-0. My decision to watch a 3rd episode of 24 Day 3 proved costly as it allowed for 0 practice time and as i'd not managed to play the game since it was released that practice may have been useful.

Well played to Dave though who gave me a good pasting with Bison and fully deserves his place in round 2 :).
Looks like I will not be meeting you in this tournament now. :rolleyes:

TVR_Fan said:
Looks like I will not be meeting you in this tournament now. :rolleyes:

Sadly not, to be honest I really haven't had much time to game at all over the last few weeks with work commitments so haven't been able to give games like this the time they deserve. There will be far better people to meet (Dave for example) to be honest as I doubt i'd give you much of a game at the moment.

gonna be a short tournament, half the games havnt been played and the first rounds just ended....lol

you gonna extend the date CAS? or tuff love time on the folks who didnt check the thread to see the tourny had started?

^^ I've extended the 1st round until midnight Wednesday and PM'd all players who have not yet posted a result to see if the games are still going ahead. I've posted in the main thread to this effect. Can we use that thread for discussion and keep this one to just results. Cheers Cas.

Played Pooon last night and he won through to round two. I didn't bother posting as I just assumed he would because he was the person that won.

Of course if he doesn't post, then ignore the above and pretend it was actually me that won. ;)

I was going to post this morning! Anyways it was Ryu vs Ken with ken winning 2-0 in my favour. Cheers for teh games

Jesus.......it went to the last round..........????

After agreeing the time and date for this game I was a little concerned....especially when I realised my beloved Leeds United were on Sky at 12:00 !!!

was in pub at 11:30 and was worse for the wear when I played you fella...

I'm not makin excuses for losing whatsoever....I can remember doing OK....I can play games like this better after a few anyway......

BUT I'm sure you beat me 2-0 ???

I know you used Chun Li.....but OMG my memory is getting bad......

too much pop......

Well done anyway fella, good luck for the next round.

Bob

TVR_Fan said:
Round 1 Game - TVR_Fan v PrivatePile76 - TVR_Fan wins

It went to the last round, at times PrivatePile could of beaten me, which was a great challenge.

PrivatePile76 said:
Jesus.......it went to the last round..........????

After agreeing the time and date for this game I was a little concerned....especially when I realised my beloved Leeds United were on Sky at 12:00 !!!

was in pub at 11:30 and was worse for the wear when I played you fella...

I'm not makin excuses for losing whatsoever....I can remember doing OK....I can play games like this better after a few anyway......

BUT I'm sure you beat me 2-0 ???

I know you used Chun Li.....but OMG my memory is getting bad......

too much pop......

Well done anyway fella, good luck for the next round.

Bob
I meant the last round was the 3rd round.

TVR_Fan said:
I meant the last round was the 3rd round.

yeah I know........lol

I thought you beat me both of the first rounds......so 2-0

so I won a round then ?

which one first or second...

sorry I was a bit pished.....

Bob

Well, I'm through to the next round by default, shame about that but looking forward to meeting Pooon in the next round. :thumbsup:

OK the results are in for round 1 - check post one in the main thread to see who you are all playing. Hopefully we can have a full round of fights this time :).

Round 2 Game - TVR_Fan v Spidermanalf - TVR_Fan wins

2nd round match PooonTang(Ken) 0 Vs 2 Van Dam UK(Ken)

Vam Dam murdered me really, didn't stand a chance!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom